Celebrating 50 Years In Business
- Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning
- Floor Waxing
- Contract Maintenance
- Powerful Truck Mounted Cleaning
- High Pressure Washing
Helpful Tips to Retain Your Rug's Life
- Vacuuming is by far one of the most important and easiest thing you can do in order to help protect your carpet from things that can cause your carpet to be worn-out much faster than expected.
- Doormats are very useful tools to help reduce the amount of dirt, grunge, and other harmful materials from getting on to your carpet.
- Vacuuming can only do so much and over time, there is filth that a vacuum alone can't remove. That is why professional cleaning is needed. Professional cleaning treats and helps protect from harmful soils and stains.
- Stains are always unwanted things on rugs and the longer it sits there, the harder it is to get off. It is very important to try to treat the spill/mess immediately after it occurs or else the stain will be that much harder to get off.